Wanting to keep the beer cool on a trip to the outdoors? Going away for a while and there's food that needs to be kept in a freezer? The portable fridge is a great choice of kit for whose looking for a fridge / freezer portable appliance. Whether you're off to the park for a picnic, or on the road camping for months, the portable fridges are invaluable for keeping your food fresh and your drinks cold! Suitable for car and home using work on 12/24V DC and 110V to 240V AC and run great with your solar system. Can freeze down to -4°F (-20°C) for true car refrigeration and compact fridge at home.
1. COMPRESSOR COOLING TECHNOLOGY: High quality brand compressor provides fast and deep cooling performance from-4℉～50℉(-20℃～10℃), LCD panel with temperature and ECO / max mode selection.
2. ACCESSORIES: This 55 Quart (52 Liter) car refrigerator Includes 2 power cables to separately connect with 12/24V DC and 90V to 250V AC power inputs. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use .
3. BATTERY PROTECTION MODE: The machine has three battery protection functions to protect the refrigerator and the battery of the vehicle. They are H3 (high), H2 (medium) and H1 (low). It is recommended to set the battery protection at H2 (medium) when it is used in the car .
4. COMMON TEMPERATURE SETTING: Red wine storage (10℃),fruit (4℃- 6℃), beverage (2℃- 5℃), meat (-10℃), ice cream (-15℃).
1. Power Supply: AC110-240V / DC 12/242. Effective Total Capacity: 52L / 1.82CU.FT
3. Temperature: -4℉～50℉(-20℃～10℃)
4. Refrigerant: R134a
5. Unit Dimension: (27.2 x 13.6 x 20.6)" / (69 x 34.5 x 52.4)cm (L x W x H)
6. Net Weight: 34.8 lb / 15.8 kg
What You Get:
1 x Refrigerator
1 x Basket
1 x DC Power Cord (12/24V)
1 x Adapter For AC Power
1 x Instruction Book
I am blown away. This thing works great. It's been running 100% off of solar for about five days now. I have it filled with groceries and it has kept everything very cold. This is a fridge OR a freezer. It will absolutely freeze stuff if that's what you need. If I bought two I could have a fridge and freezer.
I love it! Works like it says, stays nice and cool, has a lovely pattern on the top too. I live off grid and use solar power, works wonderfully.
Was debating between this and the dometic equivalent, and decided to take a chance on this since it was a fraction of the price of the dometic. Using it in my camp trailer, and powering with solar. I am more than pleased with its performance. Cooled to 36 Fahrenheit in 20 minutes, and holds temperatures well. Averaging less than 1 amp/hr so far, which is on par with the dometic. Very quiet, and seems well constructed. Time will tell for reliability, but so far I am blown away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.