A washing machine is common in each household. Today we are pleased to recommend this 26LBS Semi-automatic Twin Tube Washing Machine to you.This semi-automatic twin tube washing machine is an indispensable machine for your daily life. It can help you to wash dirty clothes quickly. With the first-grade stainless steel & plastic & PP material, it doesn't break your clothes during laundry. And it can keep your clothes as new! This compact washing machine is perfect for various places, such as apartments, dorms, RVs, etc. It will be a great helper to offer a convenient and upgraded washing experience.
1. Large Capacity: You can operate washer or spinner separately, and you can also run two sides on the same time. The two tub design can meet your different needs. Total capacity:26lbs(washer:18lbs,spin cycle:8lbs), for doing light to medium laundry loads
2. Timer Control & Powerful Performance: Separate timer control for wash and spin operations. Wash timer for 15 min and spin timer for 5 minutes per load, You can set the time according to the amount of your clothes ,this unit features a 1300RPM powerful motor with a max frequency of 60Hz. Save your time and wash more clean
3. Built-in Drain Pump: Built-in drain pump drains dirty water by more longer drainage tube from washer. Drainage tube dimensions: 56.3", more easier, suitable for most family. Easy storage and space saving design
4. Easy Operation: Simple design of the operation panel, wash timing, wash options, drain options, and spin timing, more easier to use. Allows you to simply put in your load of clothes, fill with water, set the timer and start washing, completely suitable for everywhere
5. Washing Capacity & Specifications: Total capacity:26 lbs(washer:18 lbs, spin cycle:8 lbs). Overall dimensions: 27.4* 16.1* 31.9 inches. Power supply: 110v/60hz, Total power: 420w(wash:280w/dry:140w). Easy operation design and easily movable
Capacity: 26 Pounds
Max Spin Speed: 1300 RPM
Part Number: 26lb washer
Access Location: Top Load
Material: ABS, PP
Washing Timer: 15 minutes
Spinning Timer: 5 minutes
Overall Dimension: 27.4” x 16.1” x 31.9”
Total Power: 420w (wash:280w / dry:140w)
What You Get:
1 x Washing Machine
1 x Inlet Hose
1 x Draining Hose
1 x User Guidance
Bought this washer, loved it and used it for two years.
ROVSUN Portable Twin Tub Washing Machine 26lbs Mini Compact Washer
Very quiet and powerful. Easy to use.
It gets my clothes clean and is easy to use. I don't use the hose. I put mine in the bathroom next to the tub. I fill it with a 2 gallon mop bucket from the faucet in the tub and drain it into the tub. It takes 3 or 4 of the buckets to fill the washer and it just takes a few minutes. I adjust water temperatures when filling the washer. It is more work than an automatic washer but after doing a few loads of clothes I got used to that. I am 70+ years old and this is easy to use and move. This washer has and is giving me good service. This has been a really good purchase and I would do it again.
Overall a great option for a tiny home or RV. We live in a small house near the beach and the house doesn have washer and dryer hookups. For the first 5 months we used the laundromat, but it was expensive and not allergen friendly. Our 6 year old has dog allergies, and realized that the laundromat wasn an option for us. I began looking for a portable washing machine, and this one appeared to suit our families needs. I was willing to wait longer for the product since it has a larger weight capacity for clothes. Yes, it more time consuming, but it is worth it for us.
I have been 100% "off-grid" for 5 years, and have been hand washing, since full-sized washers pull way too much power.A caring friend got me to researching into these little ones, and I selected this (26#) as the best in class.The wash motor draws under 300 Watts, the centrifuge wringer pulls half that, including the drain pump which pulls about 20W while pumping (~12W without water). The wringer will pull most water out, on average, in well under 3 minutes ... and much better than ANY commercial washer I've seen.MAIN DOWNSIDE is VERY POOR instructions (which see) and are the absolutely most senseless I've ever seen.There is NO explanation on using the water inlet on the spin side, among many other things.The wash tub is larger than a small laundromat front loader, and holds more than I'd ever expected; just finished a queen-sized sheet set, a towel, and pair of pants, with plenty of room to spare.This is a keeper --- Can hardly wait to find something else to wash.
I was skeptical about this washer but decided to buy it anyways. I have to say, I'm very impressed. The washer is bigger than I though and fits a nice size load. The spinner is a bit smaller but does pretty good at "drying" the clothes. The clothes came out slightly damp but about 80% dry. Dried it better than I had expected it to. Overall, pretty good product. Does what it says. I would recommend for small apartments or dorms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.