The burner puts out a lot of heat, which is great for outdoor cooking. Make it possible to fry outside where any mess is easier to handle. Also no smelling up your house with hot grease. Perfect for crawfish boil, steaming lobsters or crabs, deep frying a turkey and other big family meals on it.
1. 100,000BTU: Stove give off a strong flame that can be adjusted easily. Heat is controlled by a CSA approved regulator, which is more safety and longer working time.
2. QUICK ASSEMBLY: Put together 4 legs and hook it up with propane gas, then you get an awesome extra cooker. Top working measures 15.7’’ x 15.7’’. ONLY works with propane, any other gas is not available.
3. EASY OPERATION: Just connect the tank, open the main valve, hold a long match next to the burner, turn the control valve, and tweak the vent cover if the flame is too yellow.
4. SPACE-SAVING: Legs are easy to put on or remove for easy taking apart. Easy to take apart to store or throw in back of truck. Stove is 29.7 inch in height.
5. STURDY FRAME: This outdoor cooker is made from cast iron, which can support all kinds of cooking. Great for canning, home brewing, wok cooking, crawfish boil and turkey frying.
1. Material: cast iron
2. Burner Diameter: 10.24"
3. Hose: 47.2''
4. Product Weight: 15lb
What You Get:
1 x Gas Burner
1 x User Guide
We bought and receive a great product direct from Rovsun. The online ordering was easy, and included an extra 3% discount. Delivery to CO was speedy. The burner’s construction is heavy duty, and the taller 32 “ height with the sturdy legs are definitely worth it.
The 100K burner is powerful, so make sure you need that much heat. Easily a 5 star product and purchase experience.
I have a dual burner Blackstone and it is just too big unless feeding three or more people. This single burner works great with a cast iron skillet to make burgers or steaks for two. I added a base with locking wheels, screwed the legs to the base, which makes it a lot more convenient to move in and out of the garage. One issue I've had and it is mainly just an adjustment, this burner puts a lot of heat out, so preheating happens very quickly. Also when on the lowest setting, the flame tends to be easily blown out.
My husband bought this so I would not crack the glass top to my stove when canning. It brings a large pot of water to a boil much quicker than a regular stove! Perfect for canning season!
It's a good solid heat source. Should have purchased one of these years ago. Have used both electric and gas inside but neither provided the heat this burner has. Took no time to screw the legs on and connect the gas line. Air adjustment and gas/heat control are convenient on front of unit. Wok is at a convenient height for cooking. I can cook correctly now without wishing for more power. Yes I recommend this wok burner. Rovsun was also quick to ship and I had no issue with order or condition as delivered.
I love this burner, it is a nice burner to cook, high temp too. It is very sturdy and I have been using over a month without issues. I use propane tank which I have for my grill.
If you're looking for a simple, easy to assemble, portable burner at a fair price this is it. I got it for steaks and burgers. I love cooking steaks, burgers and the like on a flat top griddle or cast iron skillet. However, I hate how the house smells and the spatter. This thing is amazing. I keep it in the garage and when I want to do a steak or burger take it out, turn it on and light it. You can control the temp and if you want it to get hot, it gets super hot. I she a brand new LG natural gas stove and this little guy puts out 3-4 times the heat. For the price it's a good deal. Don't expect some fancy state of the art thing. Be realistic and you'll love it.
This was a great purchase! After looking at how much a propane 'fire pit' cost, I decided to go rogue, buy this camp stove and set it up as a fire pit - for about 1/3 the cost. I put an additional cast iron grate over it, added a bag of lava rocks and ~ viola ~ a great, highly functional propane fire pit. Again - this unit is very sturdy and well made. I highly recommend it ... even if you use it as it was designed - a simple camp stove!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.